Advice for your vacation rental
Groomlidays tips to promote your vacation rental !
Which vacation rental platform to choose?
It all depends on what you are looking for, for labeling or associating your seasonal rental with a quality criterion, Groomlidays opts for Gîtes de France. Their criteria are guarantees of quality for your future tenants!
Groomlidays also chooses the number 1 vacation rental: Airbnb or Booking. An international concept, a name known by all, more than a rental platform: a community. The Airbnb or Booking concept can allow you to see your number of reservations soar!
And finally Abritel Homeaway and Location Francophone which for us are two other excellent sites for seasonal rentals. Your ad will be viewed by people around the world and the reputation of these sites will lead to reservations.
Prepare your vacation rental before renting !
- Remove fragile and dangerous objects
- Check your pool protection system
- Check out the games for kids
- Shut down the CCTV cameras
- Write a small welcome booklet
- Remember to renew bed and bath linen
- Leave a small stock of cleaning products
- Fill up on toilet paper !
Your vacation rental and legality
- Write a rental contract
- Formalize what seems necessary and mandatory
- Empower your tenants ( Loan of WIFI code, swimming-pool etc...)
- Make an inventory of the material present in your rental location ( Whitout going to the spoons either !)
- Indicate the amount of the deposit
- Contract the deposit return formalities
Groomlidays and the management of your holidays rental !
With Groomlidays, your rental is managed 100% by concierge professionals!
We offer tailor-made and quality hotel services. Whether you live near or far from your seasonal rental, we photograph our cleaning services, swimming pool, garden, gift, linen ...
Our rates are 70% included by our owners in their rental rates or related costs. Our vacation rental concierge allows you to be serene even at the height of your season.
All your wishes and those of your tenants become reality with Groomlidays ...